Saturday, March 28, 2009

My baby is 5


Oh, my goodness, my baby is five. What an extravaganza it was, too. Chocolate cupcakes and Dora the Explorer party favors for 24 little preschoolers. M’s daycare let me bring it all there, which allowed her to have her birthday with her friends. That made it all a lot more feasible, considering we live so far from daycare, and let’s face it – who really wants two dozen little rugrats plus their parents in their house? Not me, that’s for sure. It was a beautiful sunny day and they all got to run around in the playground after the party.

We then had icecream cake and presents at home after dinner, complete with my laptop set up on the kitchen counter so that M’s dad could webcam in and see her open her presents.

I am exhausted, but my baby had a great birthday.

1 comment: